Deciding to become a member of the Alderbrook Golf and Yacht Club opens you to many sporting and social opportunities. Below is a brief overview of the benefits and annual fees.
Membership Benefits include:
- Opportunity to play unlimited golf (7 days a week).
- Ability to make Advance Tee Time Reservations.
- Option to bring a friend to golf with you at a discounted rate (see the Golf Shop for current rates) or golf at our reciprocal courses for no green fees.
- Social Groups:
- Eligibility for membership in the Men’s or Ladies’ Clubs (Annual dues required).
- An invitation to join the Yacht Club, a social group…no boats involved! (Annual dues required).
- Alderbrook Recreational Areas:
- Able to eat at the Clubhouse Restaurant with a member discount.
- Access to the Annex, a community social facility that has a lending library, meeting space, and game room.
- Use of our private park, the Wicki-up, which has amenities including a community garden, tennis, bocci ball, and pickle ball courts, children’s play area, off-leash dog area, and covered picnic area.
- Opportunity to relax or picnic on the Pointe, an expansive open lawn area overlooking the Hood Canal with the Olympics in the background.
- Membership Fees:
- Single members: $1900 per year.
- Couples (2 people on 1 membership): $3200 per year with no joining fees.
We look forward to having you as an Annual Member!